Monday, February 11, 2008

SOMETHING TO SHARE

Bought a card some time back and i love the phrases in it, here what's it says :-
In the Difficult Times, Keep Believing in Yourself
There are times in life when things are not perfect,
when problems seem to surround you.
As you look for a way through them,
it's important to keep a positive attitude about your life and where you are going .....
When you are going through a difficult time,
you may wonder if you're making the right choices.
You may wonder about how things will turn out
if you take a different road.
But I have come to know you, and I see you for who
you really are.
You are a strong
and motivated individual
who will rise to meet the challenges that face you,
because you are
a loving and warm person
who loves life.
I know you will get through
this difficult time,
and I hope you know
that I will be there for you .
by
Beverly A. Chisley

No comments: