Thursday, April 17, 2008

3 MONTHS IN RETIREMENT

I will like to thank all my students, customers, friends for showing concern to my health (my eyes are bad after my rush for my Bead Dreams contest piece). Was much better a month ago, so I have to rest for a while, do beading slowly ....... Lucky for me, I'm a fast beader =)


Many of you have been asking me to teach/conduct lessons. I'm so sorry, the urge to go back teaching remains the same as when I decided to stop 3 months ago. I have lost my confident in teaching =(


Life is a little different for me now. I have started a 25 hours/week part-time job. Leaving the house daily to work and coming back home to clear my housework, emails, making new designs, writing out instruction and possible planning bazaar ......


I will like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have supported me throughout my decision to close my shop and continue to buy from my online shop. I am spending time to upgrade my shop (not sure how long it's going to take), I'm not so good with shopping cart site.....


Once again, many thanks and have a nice weekend (",)
Shirley-L

No comments: