Saturday, August 02, 2008

REVIEW PROJECT FOR SWAROVSKI

At long last, I've finished the review piece for Swarovski, Train-the-Trainer program which will be held on the last week of August.
Criteria for the review: 70% of materials in designs must be using Swarovski Elements - I use 100% =D

Design : Spiral stitch necklace with a big focal bead and a ring toggle
I used 3mm glass pearls as the core beads, outside pearls are 2mm 5000 series and 4mm glass pearls. I simply love the 2mm 5000 series, they made the necklace look so elegant.
Simple necklace wasn't enough for the review piece, I added a 23mm focal bead. Using monofilament to wrap up the focal bead and added a bail to suspend it over the necklace.
Creative juice bug was in this afternoon, I attached the ring Swarovski as a toggle. Which means that if I do not wish to wear the focal bead, I simply wear the necklace as a simple necklace or turn the toggle to the front and wear it as the focal bead. (",)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is lovely work !!!

Very nice.