Monday, March 09, 2009

ON A NON-BEADWEAVING DAY

What happen on my non-beadweaving days???? I love beadweaving, more than anything else on planet earth. But occasionally, when I'm feel like taking a break from my beads, I'll do other craft. I'm not really that fantastic at knitting and crocheting, still need some practicing on them.
This lonely bear is done with knitting. Was my very first knitted animal done many years back before I started on beadweaving. Love it =D
These 2 tops are done over the last 6 months. Juggling between my beadweaving, crochet and knitting. The grey crocheted top was my very first wearable as I do more animals and bags. I just completed the orange knitted top on the left last Friday. The last piece I did was like more than 10 years ago. I was trying to re-called back my knowledge of knitting which I started back during my college days......
That's all for my knitting and crochet for the time being, back to beadweaving with more creative ideas and maybe start planning for the Bead Dreams next year.

1 comment:

jules said...

Knit another animal for the lonely bear lah...