Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MOVE ON ....

!! BYE, BYE !!

Official announcement that I will stop all workshops as at end of December 2010. All existing students or any students planning to take my workshops at Bead Hub, please book your classes at Bead Hub by 18 Dec 2010.

Classes are not available on the first and last Sat of each month. Please do contact Bead Hub for details.

I will like to take this opportunity to thank all my students/customers for their support throughout my 8 years of teaching at various shop and venues. You have taught me to become a better teacher, always surprising me with questions which I hope I have not failed anyone ...
It's been a pleasure teaching and sharing and I just go with my heart to stop teaching and concentrate on designing and beading at my own leisure.

My online shop, Beading Fantasy will still be around till I'm not to sure when ... no worries, will post on my blog again if any decision is made.

No comments: