Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BEAD & BUTTON MAGAZINE


A gift for myself before a public event for myself =D Although I already knew months ago that my chinese zodiac will be published in the Dec's issue of the Bead & Button magazine but I was anxiously waiting for my magazine to arrive in my mail box. And when I opened the mail box this morning and saw the white envelope from Bead & Button, the feeling was extremely fantastic !
It's the first time my work is being published in the "YOUR WORK" section. It's on page 28, get a copy !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to get my copy! :-) congratulations on being published, they are gorgeous!!!

Kerrie Slade said...

How fantastic Shirley! That issue won't be available here in the UK for a while yet, but I look forward to seeing it. Congratulations - they look great!

Kerrie :0)