Friday, June 27, 2008

VINEYARD JEWEL PENDANT

I was trying out the Vineyard Jewel Necklace and was fascinated with the herringbone stitch that branch out from peyote bezel. While doing the added embellishment, it was like digging treasure in a small tight space. I just don't seem to be able to get the needle into the right bead !
Instead of adding fresh water pearl, I use 6mm semi-precious stones, 4mm, 3mm crystal and 6mm pinch beads.
I'll be having just 1 bezel crystal rather than the design of 2. Working hard on the necklace, hopeful can finish by next week =D

3 comments:

retrothreads said...

Very pretty ! I know what you mean about "digging treasure." I used to do spiral rope bracelets with gem chips and it was slow-going due to the tightly packed structure. Can't wait to see the finished design !

PinkPoochDesigns said...

It's really pretty and the colors blend so nice together. Can't wait to see it finished :O)

Anna said...

It's beautiful Shirley!